T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
Build Costs and Time
|Time||3s||22s||1m 7s||27m||50m 38s||1h 31m 7s||2h 39m 28s||4h 33m 22s||7h 41m 19s||12h 48m 52s||17h 18m 54m||23h 28m 40s||2d 23h 20m 52s|
|Time With Officer||3s||19s||1m||24m 18s||45m 34s||1h 22m||2h 23m 31s||4h 6m 1s||6h 55m 11s||11h 31m 58s||15h 35m||21h 7m 48s||2d 16h 12m 43s||3d 9h 9m 46s|
- Bases store resources primarily in the warehouses (WHs), but also in the outpost & resource gatherers.
- Players are able to build up to 5 warehouses in total.
- However, a player must have a minimum of 3 warehouses, but captains will not be forced to create the third warehouse.
- That means you can only create one or two warehouses in your base. Not a good idea though as that is far too little.
- As warehouses level up, storage capacity increases quickly.
- The maximum number of warehouses is determined by the Outpost level.
- The graphics of the warehouses reflects the percentage of how full the resources are.
- In 2013, Kixeye created warehouse levels 11 and 12.
- In spring 2014, Kixeye decreased the warehouse repair time.
- Having complete set of five L12 WHs gives you capacity to store 226M of each of the four res types!
- The warehouse helps determine the maximum amount of each kind of resource the player may store at one time.
- As the number of warehouses and their levels increase, the maximum amount of resources that can be held are increased as well.
- The maximum number of warehouses depends on the level of your Outpost.
- When your base is attacked, for each Warehouse destroyed you lose up to 10% of your resources on hand to the assaulting player. This also depends on the maximum storage capacity of the attacking fleet. When a fleet attacks a base it can store up to 500% of its regular capacity.
- As the appearance of the amount of resources you have depends on the percentage of resources currently held in the warehouses, the higher level your warehouses are, the greater the amount of resources required to create the same look.