T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
- The Typhoon is the original hive ship that is equipped with Draconian Drone Modules.
- Whilst making circles on the Fleet vs Fleet combat page (with it's escort of varying level ships), it spews forth little demons intent on taking down the most battle hardened fleets.
- The drones charge towards your ships before beginning to circle your fleet in a Kiting strategy.
- There are 3 known weapons equipped on these ships which are Torpedos, Missiles and Ripper Cannons.
- Although not powerful on their own, its their sheer numbers that wear down your defenses.
- It's worth noting that on destroying the Typhoon, all ships in the battle, including the drones not controlled by the Typhoon slow down, indicating that the Typhoon has some control over all Draconian controlled fleets.
- After successful examination of the Typhoon hull, the Forsaken came up with the Hurricane Hull and Drone modules (which also fit on Arbiters).
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk
Typhoon • Nemesis