T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
- info 1
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Step Of Tutorial
- Would you like to go full screen to get a better view of the action? (PLAY FULLSCREEN)
- Draconian forces just attacked your Base! (REPAIR ALL)
- Let's set-up some defensive turrets before they come back. Click on the Defense Platform to mount a gun turret.
- (SET TURRET)
- Click Change Weapon to select a gun turret.
- (Change Weapon)
- Select the Howitzer Cannon I - Hint: To unlock additional turrets, you must research them in the Weapons Lab.
- Your gun turret is almost ready. Review the vost and click Build.
- Your defenses are in place, but vengeance can only be yours with a seaworthy fleet. You'll need energy to research new technologies and build a ship. (NEXT)
- Energy - Wind Turbines produce Energy, which is used in building and research. To collect Energy, click on the Wind Turbine.
- Click Bank to collect Energy.
- (BANK 9,571)
- More Power - The higher you upgrade a building, the more powerful it becomes. Click on the Wind Turbine to upgrade it to Level 2.
- Click Start Upgrade to begin construction on a more powerful Wind Turbine.
- (START UPGRADE)
- Now that your Wind Turbine is cranking out Energy, let's research new weapons in the Weapons Lab.
- Click the Weapons Lab.
- (WEAPONS LAB)
- Select Thud Cannon II to begin research.
- (THUD CANNON II)
- (START RESEARCH)
- A more powerful weapon means a more powerful ship. Click on your Shipyard.
- (SHIP DESIGNER)
- Build a new ship for your fleet. Click on a slot for gun placement.
- (Weapon 1)
- Select the Thud Cannon II you've just researched.
- (THUD CANNON II)
- (BUILD SHIP)
- Click on your Dock to view your new ship.
- (VIEW FLEETS)
- Add the new ship to one of the available spaces in your fleet.
- Click your newly built ship.
- Get Revenge! - Launch your new fleet and plunder Draconian resources. Send their ships to the bottom of the deep.
- (LAUNCH FLEET)
- Select the Draconian Cargo Fleet. The Draconians guard salvage closely. Capture it and bring valuable resources back to your Base!
- Click Attack Cargo.
- (ATTACK CARGO)
- When your fleet reaches the cargo fleet, you'll engage in battle.
- Victory! - To the victor go the spoils Click CLOSE when you're ready.
- Your ships are weighted down with resources. Return the loot to your Base.
- Select Recall Fleet to direct your ships back to your Base.
- (RECALL FLEET)
- Once you return to your base, use your loot to research new weapons and upgrade buildings.
- Click on View Base to close the World Map and return to your Base.
- (VIEW BASE)
- View the list of looted resources. When you're ready, click Close.
- All Hands on Deck! You're on your way to becoming a ruthless pirate! Not sure what to do next? Visit the Objectives for new objectives.
- UNLOCK MORE - Kick more ass in battle with strategy guides, attack alerts, and more! (UNLOCK MORE)
- (Add to Facebook/Close)
- facts 1
- Link 1