T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
With the Reavers and Draconians locked in all out war, it’s time to strike! Prepare your fleets to destroy both enemies and rid our territories of Warzones. The Reckoning is upon us.
The Reckoning will begin July 17th and will run until July 21st.
As per standard event procedure, The Reckoning will be a staggered start with the following times:
|World Alpha: 9AM PDT|
|World Beta: 10AM PDT|
|World Gamma: 11AM PDT|
|World Delta: 12PM PDT|
|World Epsilon: 1PM PDT|
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||09:00 PST||Depending on the Sector|
|END TIME||09:00 PST||Depending on the Sector|
|START DATE||July 17, 2014|
|END DATE||July 21, 2014|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack||Reaver & Draconian Fleets|
|ANTAGONIST||Reavers & Dracs||Lead by Grimshine & Commander Vassago|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 Days||Event Store open additional 24 hours|
Primary Mission Objective
Players will be targeting sets of Warzone Targets to earn Points. Warzones will feature ships from the Draconian Empire and the Reaver Faction. Captains will be faced with the challenge of avoiding fire as the Draconians and Reavers clash in combat and are tasked with eliminating all forces present in the target.
- Three enemy sets (A, B, C) have been targeted for destruction.
- Clearing all targets in a specific set will grant a set bonus.
- There is NO cap on set completion.
- Set A = 61 - 65 High level targets
- Set B = 41 - 45 Medium level targets
- Set C = 21 - 25 Lowest level targets
ALERT! - A new Elite Target type has been identified in this event as the full weight of the Reavers and Draconians clash in combat. This target has a large point payout per ship destroyed, but should only be approached by Captains with the highest levels of technology.
- Players that are able to destroy these high level targets will receive additional recognition from the Forsaken Council, in the form of additional leaderboard recognition and a custom Badge which can last for a week on your base, determined by the last time you destroyed an Elite Target.
15,000 - 45,000
|Battle Barge A||45,000||Elite|
|Speed System I||30,000|
|Hailstorm Anti-Mortar A||30,000|
|Phalanx Anti-Missile I||30,000|
|Vortex Torpedoes D61-A||30,000|
|Alloy Armor CX-1||15,000|
|Zynthonite Armor D2-U||15,000|
|Zynthonite Armor D2-V||15,000|
|Alloy Armor MX-1||15,000|
|Shredder Cannon I||15,000|
35,000 - 110,000
|Phalanx Anti-Missile II||70,000|
|Speed System II||70,000|
|Strike System II||70,000|
|Assault Torpedoes D63-X||65,000|
|Assault Torpedoes D63-R||65,000|
|Hailstorm Anti-Mortar B||65,000|
|Zynthonite Armor D3-U||45,000|
|Zynthonite Armor D3-E||45,000|
|Shredder Cannon II||35,000|
|Alloy Armor MC-2||35,000|
|Alloy Armor CX-2||35,000|
1,000,000 - 3,500,000
|Zynthonite Armor D4-U||2,750,000|
|Hailstorm Anti-Mortar C||2,250,000|
|Depleted Uranium Shells III||2,000,000|
|Phalanx Anti-Missile III||2,000,000|
|Countermeasure Equipment III||1,750,000|
|Alloy Armor CX-3||1,500,000|
|Shredder Cannon III||1,000,000|
|Alloy Armor MC-3||1,000,000|
|Alloy Armor MX-3||1,000,000|
2,250,000 - 5,000,000
|Siege Torpedoes D65-Z||5,000,000||Elite|
|Impulse Launcher D92-F||5,000,000|
|Assault Mortar D73-X||4,500,000|
|Impulse Launcher D92-U||4,500,000|
|Speed System III||4,000,000|
|Strike System III||4,000,000|
|Shockwave Mortar D71-Q||2,250,000|
8,000,000 - 40,000,000
|Phantom Nighthawk||40,000,000||Limited (1)|
|Viper Interdictor||8,000,000||Limited (10)|
The Reckoning will feature a large pool of prize options per tier that are available for purchase. Players will earn points for completing sets of targets and will be able to redeem their points for prizes.
Players will be able to redeem two prizes per tier.
For a more detailed Fleet Breakdown Visit BP-information.blogspot
Key & Ships Used:
- ES = Elite Salvage
- RMD = Reaver Mothership Drone
- Inter = Interdictor
- Rad = Rad Shockwave
- ECM = Destroyer ECM
- RS = Reaver Scout
- RDH = Reaver Defense Hulk
- MCX = Missile Cruiser X
- NC = Nuclear Cruiser
- GB = Grimshine's Berserker
- RM = Reaver Mothership
- PN = Proto-Nemesis
- SCX = Strike Cruiser X
- HLNC = High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser
- B = Berserker
Bonus Points Payout
Set A Bonus starts at 1,500,000 points, and will cap out at 2,000,000 points. Set B Bonus starts at 500,000 points, and will cap out at 750,000 points. Set C Bonus starts at 15,000 points, and will cap out at 50,000 points. Prizes in Tiers 1 and 2 have had their cost lowered to match the new Point payouts in the “C” Tier. The targets in each set will contribute roughly the same amount of points as the first bonus.
|Elite||Up to 2,000,000|
There will also be Uranium awards based on points completion. These awards start at 150,000 Event Points scored and cap out at 10,000,000 Event points scored. You can see how much Uranium earned per tier below:
|Points Needed:||Uranium Awarded:|
New Prizes Information
- The Nighthawk Submarine is at the bleeding edge of Draconian Technology. Gaining extreme speed boosts and buffed defenses while submerged, this hull has the speed and submerge time to sneak into the back of bases who lack sub defenses. With the ability to equip heavy Torpedo payloads this sub makes for a dangerous foe. Captains should be wary when using this sub that its speed and defenses are drastically lowered when it’s surfaced and should keep a close eye on their submerge timers.
- The first of its kind, this flagship only Submarine, is limited to one redemption per player. Boasting extreme submerged speeds, and the ability to equip heavy fire power this ship is the perfect fit as a flagship for nearly any Sub fleet. However, it must be used with care as it slows down greatly when surfaced. It also has the added effect of being able to cloak your fleet on the World Map if all the Ships in the fleet are Submarines. However, the cloaking technology will be disabled if the sub fleet is set as a Base Guard, or is in proximity to be guarding your base.
- This limited Interdictor is redeemable up to 10 times. This ship has been customized by the Draconian Armada to be the ultimate Sub-Hunter. Boasting improved stats over the standard Interdictor. Thermal Imaging Technology has also been incorporated into this ships sensors allowing it to track Submarines effortlessly.
- This heavy Torpedo is built to pair with the Nighthawk sub. Lacking the range of Assault Torpedos this Siege Torpedo makes up for it with raw damage output and the bonus of added Radioactive Damage.
Tips and Tricks
Looking to up your game? Take a look at this post which gives some tips and tricks when approaching Warzone Targets and also get a sneak peak for the August event - CLICK HERE.
|“||The culmination of this conflict draws near. With Vassago and Grimshine in your crosshairs, now's the time to attack. The Reckoning is upon us! RSVP||”|
|— Captain Harlock|
REVENGE RAID SERIES
BASE INVADERS SERIES
DRAC HUNT SERIES
FORSAKEN FURY SERIES
BURNING SEA SERIES - (Reaver Introduction)
WARZONE SERIES - (Reaver vs. Dracs)