T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
The new event Storm Strike is a five day event starting on the 27th of September. It is a updated version of the Storm Warning event.
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||09:00 PST||Depending on the Sector|
|START DATE||September 27, 2012||Depending on the Sector|
|END DATE||October 1, 2012||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack||Attacking Typhoon Fleets on the world map|
|ANTAGONIST||Draconian||Lead by Greta Spader|
|DURATION OF EVENT||5 Days||Event Store open additional 48 Hour|
Get ready for war by downloading the new Battle Pirates wallpaper featuring Commander Greta Spader!
|“||You've destroyed scores of Typhoons, but Commander Spader won't give up that easily! Keep on fighting, Captain!||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Only one day left to sink all Typhoons in sight! Greta Spader won't give up until the end. Keep on fighting, Captain - the Spectre Sub could be yours!||”|
|— In-Game Description|
The Compound armor is a defense against ballistic/penetrating and explosive damage at the same time. The Spectre Submarine has a 60 second submersion time. It only holds underwater weapons and its time over water is longer than of other subs.
|Prize no.||Points needed||Prize 1|
|4||5,000,000||Hammerhead B (yellow)||Goliath|
|3||1,750,000||Compound Armor D5-X (33%)||Battlecruiser|
|2||500,000||Compound Armor D5-M (22%)||Light Cruiser|
|1||150,000||Compound Armor D5-E (11%)||Corvette|
|Level||Resources (each/total)||Raid points|
|7||14 842 / 59,364||1 302|
|16||113 734 / 454 936||4 726|
|19||208 847 / 835 388||6 556|
|22||390 615 / 1,562,460||9 870|
|34||~ 30 mill.||~ 270 000|
Tips and tricks
- It's a solo event where raid points equal damage points dealt (with bonus for Typhoon kill).
- If you got 300k points and redeem Compound Armor I you are back down to 150k points. So better redeem at the end of the raid, if you can afford II or III you don't even have to buy CA I. If you just want to go for the 4th prize don't think of redeeming the first 3.
- Try lower Typhoon fleets first, when raid starts. Firstly to get a feeling for them, secondly because there are often problems with SOS/whitescreens/invisible fleets at the start of any raid.
- Two ships per fleet are guarding the typhoon and won't move towards your fleet.
- Drones are heavier but take longer to deploy from the Typhoon.
REVENGE RAID SERIES
BASE INVADERS SERIES
DRAC HUNT SERIES
FORSAKEN FURY SERIES
BURNING SEA SERIES - (Reaver Introduction)
WARZONE SERIES - (Reaver vs. Dracs)