|“||A blazing-fast Forsaken attack cruiser, able to slip past enemy fire with advanced evasion technology. Its cutting-edge cannon mounts allow it to fire ballistic weaponry from long range with frightening accuracy.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||4950 Tons|
- The Stingray is a light, ballistic Forsaken craft that is designed to carry light ballistic cannons with 4 special slots.
- It is bit light in armor as it has just 2 armor slots.
- It is a very fast hull with base combat speed of 16 and turn speed of 20.
- If you use Guidance Scrambler 3 and 3x Evade Upgrade and evade armor you can get 75% evasion.
- The Forsaken Stingray is a blazingly fast and agile ship capable of blitzing past enemy fire.
- Outfitted with refined ballistic technology, the new Stingray is capable of firing ballistic rounds down range with pinpoint accuracy. (To clarify, Turn Speed is 20).
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Floating Fortress A • Super Fortress • Sea Scorpion A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Spectre • Mercury • Stingray • Hurricane • Thresher • Mauler • Triton • Goliath • Rampart • Mako • Vanguard
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Interdictor • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Guardian • Reaper