|“||Fast and powerful destroyer.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Map Speed||30 mph|
|Time||8d 18h 56m|
- The Seawolf is the eighth hull to be researched.
- It's described as a "fast and powerful destroyer".
- The Seawolf sacrifices armor for high speed, 5 weapon slots, and 3 specials.
- It excels at fleet combat and salvaging.
- Configured with long-range missiles and Solid Fuel Booster, Seawolf fleets can eliminate any non-elite salvages without taking damage.
- Ballistic Seawolf fleets deal enough damage to be useful during raids, though their armor is too light to take on high-level targets.
- A classic SW killer, long-range missile (using D53 missiles) setup is GS3 or SPD3 with Laser3/SFB3.
- Sea Wolves low starting armor points reduces their repair time during raids to less than 5 minutes which makes them "instant repair."
- When you are attacking high level Draconian Cargo-fleets in the hope to find blueprint parts you will most likely use Sea Wolves.
- A useful guid for effectively using Sea Wolfs
- Ship Weapons: First of all try researching (or if you already have "building") 3 Cutlass Missiles II at least, later you have to go higher, but when you are low level it isn't yet necessery. Cutlass Missiles are long-range Forsaken penetrating weapons.
- Ship Specials: Use Solid Fuel Boosters (SFB) II if researched. SFB II are required to take on level 40 Draconian Cargo-fleets to stay out of range whilst still being possible to hit the ships. Also, Engine Upgrade II is required to stay out of the fleet's range. As counter for the accuracy loss caused by Engine Upgrade, use Laser Targetting II to increase the accuracy with 25% (when Engine Upgrade II is used).
- Armor: Don't use ANY armor. If you get hit by fleets heavily when wearing armor, you have to wait a deadly long time. Of course, armor is used to stay alive longer, but many armors are heavy and if they aren't, they don't give you enough to stay alive.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Floating Fortress A • Super Fortress • Sea Scorpion A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Spectre • Mercury • Stingray • Hurricane • Thresher • Mauler • Triton • Goliath • Rampart • Mako • Vanguard
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Interdictor • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Guardian • Reaper