T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Large, lightly armored hull, capable of quick speeds with room for a variety of weapons.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Model||Sea Scorpion A||Attributes Upgrades|
|Cargo||400,000||R1 : 800K|
|Evade Bonus||-20%||R2 : -10%|
|Combat Speed||13||R3 : 14|
|Map Speed||27 mph|
|Ballistic Def||R4 : 40%|
|Penetrating Reload||R5 : 30%|
|Time||1d 18h 12m|
- This hull was rewarded to sector winners of Base Invaders II.
- On May 25, 2012, a regular version of this hull with reduced armor and speed was made available to research in the Naval Lab.
- This was awarded to players that had the top 4 scores in their sector for Base Invaders II.
- It is essentially an improved version of a Sea Wolf as it has 7 weapon slots more armor and more cargo capacity (but is slightly slower).
- There is also a researchable version of the Sea Scorpion that has slightly less armor, speed, and cargo capacity.
- The Sea Scorpion A was also a redeemable quota prize alongside the Barracuda Sub in Storm Warning I.
- The Sea Scorpion A was also a hull available in Burning Seas and Riptide.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk