T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Access the "relocate" menu from your outpost to move your base near a friend.||”|
|— BP Guide on Kixeye|
- There will be times when relocating is disabled (During Raids, Forsaken Missions & Sector Maintenance).
- In order to relocate you must have a friend that plays Battle Pirates.
- If that friend is in the same sector as you, but in a different part, you can relocate to him.
- Where you are relocated to is random, but you are supposed to be moved to within 100 distance from your friend.
- If your friend is in a different sector, you will move to that sector, unless your friend is on the border of his sector it is possible that you could get moved to the neighboring sector.
- After relocating you have to wait 7 days (168 hours) before you can relocate again.
- Pirate Parley - Its never been easier to find your friends! You can now speed-up your relocation timer to move your base instantly, once every 24 hours.
- Battle Pirates Update - 11/21/13 Release includes a fix to a longstanding bug with Relocation.
- Bug Fix: Relocation should now always take the player to the correct sector.
- Link 1
Alliances • Armor • Base Designs • Base Weapons • Battle Log • Blueprints • Chat • Damage Protection • Draconian Cargo Fleets • Extras • Events • Forsaken Missions • Gifting • Leaderboards • Locator • Messages • Quests • Relocating • Rockets • Ship Controls • Ship Weapons • Specials • Starter Protection • Tactical Modules • World Map