T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Lightweight hull that can submerge itself underwater for a period of time. Great for sneak fleet attacks.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||416 Tons|
|Requirements||Naval Lab 5|
- This lightweight submarine is the first hull players can own which is capable of submerging.
- Predators can destroy any non elite salvage fleet- even a level 71 with multiple battles. Because of this, they are a popular early game hull.
- Since Predator submarines take 3 times longer to repair, many players build their Predator submarines with no armor. Many players only repair each sub to a few points of health before deploying them again (this technique is often referred to in-game as a "zombie fleet"). See VictimRLSH's excellent article on zombie tactics.
- Use Assault Torpedoes if you have them. Use Engine Upgrade for the special slot in order to hit-and-run on cargo salvage.
- Regarded by many as superior to the Stalker (even with its better specification) well driven Predators can be extremely useful early game. Techniques learned with them can prove useful later on when using missile equipped Sea Wolves.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk