T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Highly charged electromagnetic rocket that overwhelms nearby electronics and renders them useless for several seconds. Does no physical damage.||”|
|— In-game Description|
Weapon Lab 5
Weapon Lab 8
Weapon Lab 10
|Time||15h 0m||1d 21h 0m||5d 15h 0m|
|Requirements||Launch Pad 4||Launch Pad 5|
- The Forsaken have developed new tech to help guard their bases from oncoming assaults.
- The new Pinch Resist Panels will reduce the amount of time that a defensive turret is offline after being hit by a Pinch Rocket.
- Captains will be able to research these panels via the Advanced Lab .
- Tactical Use: A common blitzing tactic is for an attacking player to ‘pinch’ Cerberus Rockets and rush past before the turrets can come back online. Outfitting a Cerberus turret with Pinch Resist Panels will ensure a rude awakening for blitzers as the turrets come back online early and obliterate them with explosive rockets.
- You may leave comments and feedback regarding this update here .
- facts 1
- Link 1