T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
The Forsaken have recovered all the valuable intel they need and now its time to launch the final assault on the remaining Operations Hubs. The Dracs are going to throw everything theyve got, so stay sharp Captains!
- Destroy the Operations Hubs.
- Raze the Operations Hubs.
- Sink the defensive Guard Fleet.
- Alert: Juggernaut class warships will be calling for reinforcements.
- Keep an eye on the transmission progress and sink the Juggernaut before the call can be made.
- Destroy any Typhoon Fleets that get in your way.
Blueprint Drop Bonus
- For each day a player participates in Lightning Raid and engages an Operations Hub, they will gain a bonus to their Blueprint drop rate that will stack with each day.
- The bonus will be effective during the event and for five days after.
- Daily multiplier will stack with each additional day.
- Days DO NOT have to be consecutive.
- Bonus persists for 5 days after the event ends.
- Bonus will be 10% each day with a maximum of 50%. Good luck, Captain!
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||??:?? PST||Depending on the Sector|
|END TIME||??:?? PST||Depending on the Sector|
|START DATE||January 23, 2013||Depending on the Sector|
|END DATE||? ?, ?||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack||Attack Drac Op Hubs|
|ANTAGONIST||Draconian||Lead by Greta Spader|
|DURATION OF EVENT||total day of event||Event Store open additional 48 Hour|
- Hurricane (The Hurricane is a new ship created by the Forsaken that incorporates drone technology from the Draconian Typhoon. With the ability to deploy twice the number of drones per wave, the Hurricane can turn the tide of any open water battle.)
- Blitz Drone Module (The Blitz Drone Module is a new Tactical Module that will give any ship with a Tactical slot the ability to deploy offensive drone units with ballistic cannons. Drone Modules will have a bar for Drone capacity that will deplete as the drones are launched. Undamaged drones will be recovered at the end of combat, and the Drone Capacity bar can be replenished by repairing. Be on the lookout for more Drone technology!)
|“||The recent formation of Alliances has lead to a more unified and structured Forsaken force. The Dracs are right where you want them, Captain. Commander Spader's final showdown begins in seven days - are you in or out?||”|
|— Captain Harlock|
|“||How many of Spader's Typhoons did you sink during Lightning Fall?||”|
|— Captain Harlock|
- Points will be awarded for damage dealt to the Operations Hubs and defensive fleets. Points can also be earned by dealing damage to Typhoon Fleets. There will be no level limit restrictions for this event.
REVENGE RAID SERIES
BASE INVADERS SERIES
DRAC HUNT SERIES
FORSAKEN FURY SERIES
BURNING SEA SERIES - (Reaver Introduction)
WARZONE SERIES - (Reaver vs. Dracs)