T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Builds and launches rockets to devastate enemy bases during base battles.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Level||Oil||Metal||Energy||Zynthium||Old Time||New Time||Requirements||Repair Time|
|2||153,000||186,600||191,250||137,700||3h 45m||36m||Outpost 3||fill|
|3||1,071,000||1,285,200||1,338,750||963,900||18h 45m||4h 3m||Outpost 3||these in|
|4||5,355,000||6,426,000||6,693,750||4,819,500||2d 8h 15m||18h||Outpost 4||12 hours|
|5||21,420,000||25,704,000||26,775,000||19,279,000||7d 0h 45m 22s 3ms||2d 19h 30m||Outpost 5||24 hours|
On March 12, 2014, many of the upgrade times were drastically reduced. The old times are still useful to estimate the new times.
- The Launch Pad serves as a platform to build and launch various types of Rockets.
- Only one rocket can be readied for launch or used at a time.
- Each rocket may be used only once.
- Rockets may be used in FvF open-sea battles, or by you invading a base and launching a rocket into the base you want to flatten
- Upgrading the Launch Pad enables players to build and launch better and larger rockets.
- Rockets take from 3 to 7 hours to build a new on the Pad
- Level 5 Launchpad Repair Time has been reduced.