T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||An experimental Draconian assault vessel, built to absorb damage and equipped with enhanced ballistic reload capabilities.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||9,140 tons|
|Map Speed||16 mph|
|Time||4 days 24 hr 48 mins|
- Possibly the Draconian rival to the notorious Goliath, the Juggernaut is very heavily armored, but not very well armed.
- However, it is more seaworthy than the Goliath, and useful in base assaults, since it also has a high capacity.
- This ship was available during the Lightning Run Event.
- This ship has a ton of armor slots but few weapon spots and a slow speed.
- The Juggernaut Hull was rewarded to players trading in 5M points for it in Dragon's Nest 2 and was 750K in Riptide.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk