|“||The Draconian answer to Forsaken submarines. Surprisingly agile for its size, and capable of carrying a large torpedo payload, the Interdictor is the harbinger of the Draconian navy.||”|
|— In-game Description|
7 (4 hybrid, 3 underwater)
|Time||7 days, 8hrs|
|Time||1d 6h 25m||3d 21h 32m||6d 8h 28m|
- Link 1
- Regarded as the "sub killer," the Interdictor excels in its anti-sub role.
- The Draconians' answer to Forsaken submarines (especially the Barracuda), it is fast and powerful despite its huge size.
- Carrying a total of 7 weapon slots (three must be torpedoes, though four can be surface weapons or torpedoes), 2 armor slots, and 3 special slots, there is little that can run from the Interdictor.
- Some even say that it is the Draconian version of the Sea Scorpion.
- Like all other ships, it has the inherent resistances to conventional (ballistic, explosive, missile) weapons, even if only half.
- Unlike most ships, it has resistance against torpedoes as well; this means that torpedoes can't damage this vessel as easily.
- The resistances coupled with the total armor (if DU4 is added) makes this ship a tough (and fast) nut to crack.
- The Interdictor was the main quota prize in Base Invaders VI.
- This Hull was rewarded to anyone trading in 7.5m points for it in Base Invaders VI as well as 6m points in Lightning Run and 6 million in Dragon's Nest 2.
- Because of the ability to fit torpedoes, and the high concussive defense, it has replaced the Battle Cruiser as the new sub-hunter!
- The Interdictor, gains Retrofit bonuses that improve this Hull's specialized role as an Open Water combatant.
- Increased Ballistic Defense, Missile Defense, and Base Evade allow you to go to toe-to-toe with most Standard Open Water Ships.
- At the higher Ranks, increased Sonar Range, Concussive Defense, and Concussive Damage secures the Interdictor's reputation as the ultimate Sub-Hunting Hull.
Hit to Expand View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Addressed an issue that was causing the Interdictor to have an inappropriately increased Build Time and Resource Cost after Retrofitting .
Forum Discussion Links :
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk