T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
|— In-game Description|
- Kixeye’ve also updated the Settings menu to give you greater management over General Settings, Visual Effects, and Alerts, and launched a new Controls panel that covers the standard controls for your fleets’ in combat.
- The settings will automatically adjust based on your systems performance.
- If a setting causes the game to perform poorly, it will automatically default to off, even if you've set it to On.
- Language - English - US
- Sound - OFF/ON
- Music - OFF/ON
- Clouds - OFF/ON
- Projectile Explosions - OFF/ON
- Particle Effects - OFF/ON
- Ship Wakes - OFF/ON
- Building Smoke - OFF/ON
- Email - Insert your email.
- Attacks - OFF/ON
- News - OFF/ON
- This Alerts section also take places the menu or can be found in the Radio Tower .
- Left Click Friendly - Select Ship to Control
- Left Click Open Water - Move Ship
- Left Click Enemy - Move to and Attack Target