T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Mysterious Draconian Tech similar to Thud cannons. Generally more powerful than the Thud III, but with shorter range, heavier, and more expensive.||”|
|— D30-N, D30-A & D30-L In-Game Description|
|“||Armored, light Draconian cannon with extended range. Excellent for supplementing cannon based ship load-outs.||”|
|— D30-R In-Game Description|
|Requirements||Intelligence Lab 1||Intelligence Lab 2||Intelligence Lab 2||-|
LVL10 campaign "Down the Barrel" prize pack 1
|Impact Cannon:||D30-N||D30-A||D30-L||D30 - R|
|Time With Officer||13m 30s||13m 30s||13m 30s||3h 50m 24s|
D30-N, D30-A & D30-L:
- Mysterious Draconian Tech similar to Thud cannons. Generally more powerful than the Thud III, but with shorter range, heavier, and more expensive.
- Not advisable to use in any stage of the game. Only for really desperate people.
- D30-L may have limited use following the weapons update but Thud IV is generally accepted as being better.
- A Long-range Draconian Impact Cannon. Possessing boosted Defensive Statistics and high building damage, this cannon is a perfect supplementary weapon for Ballistic Ship loadouts.
- Good replacement of Thud 4.
D30-R blueprint was first introduced as a T4 Prize in Forsaken Missions (4/30/14).