T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|Hammerhead||Hammerhead A||Hammerhead B|
|“||An agressive hull with enhanced attack capabilities.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Cargo||1,000,000 Tons||R1 : 3M|
|Evade Bonus||-20%||R3 : 0%|
|Turn Speed||10||R2 : 16|
|Map Speed||23 mph|
|Ballistic Def||R4 : 40%|
|Mortar Reload||R5 : 50%|
|Requirements||Revenge Raid I sector winner|
|Time||1 Day 6hrs|
- Rewarded to captains who looted the most resources in his/her sector during the Revenge Raid event.
- Recommended for attacking maximized guarded fleets.
- The variants are almost identical except for combat, map and turn speed.
- It features +1,000 Armor Points and +4 Turn Speed compared with the standard Hammerhead.
- Variant A was awarded to sector winners of Revenge Raid I , and made available again for players who traded in 5m points for this hull during Base Invaders VI .
- This Hull was offered as a tier 2 prize in the weekly forsaken missions until September 2013 (as well as the Hammer Head B) but has since been removed.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk