T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|How To Purchase Gold|
|“||Greetings Captains, There's a new gold standard in Battle Pirates. Starting on Aug 6th, Battle Pirates will be changing its in-game currency from Facebook Credits to Gold.||”|
|— KIXEYE Swag|
- Don’t worry, you’re not losing any of your existing credits, and you can easily transfer your Credits to Gold.
- The exchange rate between Facebook Credits and Gold is 1:1, and like before, you will not need to carry a Gold balance if you don't want to.
- You will still be able to buy, and immediately spend, the exact amount of Gold needed for an upgrade or repair.
- What's new, however, is you will able to buy Gold in bundles and carry a balance specifically for Battle Pirates.
- Practically nothing - the system will operate just as it previously did, except instead of purchasing speed-ups with Facebook Credits, you will buy them with Gold.
- If you bought something in the past, all previous purchases stand.
- This is only a change going forward.
- There is NO change to security.
- Facebook will still handle all payments.
- Battle Pirates will not store your credit card information.
- This is part of a larger Facebook initiative and you should expect to see similar features in all your favorite Facebook games in the coming months.
- EDIT: With the change, Facebook credit balances will no longer be displayed.
- Your credits are still there, you just need to view your FB account information to see them.
- You will see the credits if you transfer them to Gold.
- You do not need to transfer FB Credits to Gold.
- When you make a purchase and you have FB Credits, the system will use your FB Credits first.
- If you had Facebook credits and now it looks like you have 0 Gold don't be alarmed.
- If you try to speed up or buy anything your purchase amount will be deducted from the FBC you already own. You can also convert the credits manually by clicking on the "+" icon next to Gold.
- This will allow you to buy buckets of Gold and your FBC will be deducted from the overall price.
- You can also visit the Facebook credit center (https://secure.facebook.com/settings?tab=payments) to view your overall balance.
- You can still use your Facebook Cards for credits, but you will need to do so in your personal accounts page.
- TL;DR: Battle Pirates is changing its in-game currency from Facebook Credits to Gold.
- The exchange rate between the two is 1:1.
- No previous purchases will be affected; this is only a change moving forward.
- There is no change to security - Facebook will still be handling all transitions and KIXEYE will not store your credit card information.
- You will not lose any pre-existing Facebook Credits and can easily transfer them to Gold.
- Link 1