|Dreadnought||Dreadnought X||Spader's DNX|
|“||The pride of the Draconian fleet, this massive ship is larger and far more advanced than anything the Forsaken has with plenty of space for weapons and special components.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||13,020 tons|
- The Dreadnought (mostly called Dread in-game) was rewarded to the top 4 captains per sector who destroyed the most bases/fleets in Base Invaders.
- For a time this ship was considered the most powerful base hitter in the game.
- With 8 weapon slots and 4 special slots, the Dread is still a ship to be reckoned with.
- This was awarded to the players that had the top 4 scores in their sector for Base Invaders I.
- It is currently the largest ship in the game and can carry the highest amount of equipment.
- It is slow, but its 4 equipment slots means putting Engine 3 on it is almost a must.
- Many players use Dreadnoughts as a "blitz fleet" in base attacks.
- The Dreadnought Hull was rewarded to players trading in 6M points for it in Dragon's Nest 2.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk