|“||The pride of the Draconian fleet, this massive ship is larger and far more advanced than anything the Forsaken has with plenty of space for weapons and special components.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||13,020 tons|
- Link 1
- The Dreadnought (mostly called Dread in-game) was rewarded to the top 4 captains per sector who destroyed the most bases/fleets in Base Invaders.
- For a time this ship was considered the most powerful base hitter in the game.
- With 8 weapon slots and 4 special slots, the Dread is still a ship to be reckoned with.
- This was awarded to the players that had the top 4 scores in their sector for Base Invaders I.
- It is currently the largest ship in the game and can carry the highest amount of equipment.
- It is slow, but its 4 equipment slots means putting Engine 3 on it is almost a must.
- Many players use Dreadnoughts as a "blitz fleet" in base attacks.
- The Dreadnought Hull was rewarded to players trading in 6M points for it in Dragon's Nest 2.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Floating Fortress A • Super Fortress • Sea Scorpion A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Spectre • Mercury • Stingray • Hurricane • Thresher • Mauler • Triton • Goliath • Rampart • Mako • Vanguard • Vindicator • Sawfish
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Interdictor • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Guardian • Reaper • Nuclear Cruiser