T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
What blueprint is dropped from the Draconian base when winning, and how many different blueprints are there to get?
What targets drop the new blueprints?
- Only the main level 82 Draconian bases.
How do I get a blueprint from a Draconian base?
- 1-4 players can attack a Draconian base.
- Whoever is inside the base (with at least one ship still "alive") when the "base destroyed" message appears has a random chance to get a BP (Assuming you have contributed at least 1 point of damage to the base/enemy fleets).
- The chance of the base releasing a BP is random.
How do I destroy a Draconian base?
- On the health bar at the top left is a small symbol.
- Once the health of the base drops below this point, a message will appear saying "base destroyed".
What about this Proto-Nemesis?
- Each time a Draconian Base is destroyed, there is a VERY rare chance to receive a completed blueprint for the new Proto-Nemesis hull.
- Only one of these ships can be built at any one time per player.
- There are no multiple pieces.
- Once you win it, you can start building.
How many parts are the other blueprints?
- Each of the turret special blueprints are in two pieces.
How the hell do you expect us to do this?
- Bring some friends. This is not something that is expected to be able to be completed solo.
If I get all the turret special BPs, do I get a better chance at the Proto Nemesis?
- No. Having all the turret special BPs does not increase your odds at getting the hull.
Does the "Lucky Bastards" Rogue crew work in Draconian bases?
- No, it does not.
How is damage calculated in drac bases?
- IF you go to the 75% mark it auto bubbles however, if you go to 50-74% mark and you leave the battle and rejoin with a friend, I would say the chances would be given to you but I am (Hitman007) not 100% about that.