T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Draconian bases appear close to fully functional, and one thing's for sure - they must be stopped before their expansion campaign goes too far. Prepare wisely, Captain... danger's quickly approaching.||”|
|— Captain Harlock|
- Kixeye have announced that the next Raid commences Thur. May 16, 2013 with the Drac Military Fleets again, levels 1-50.
- Unlike the previous raid where participants selected one prize from 2 first time round, then had to complete all 5 tiers for the MCX, this time there are 2 prizes for each tier completed.
- To earn both tier 1 prizes, you would have to complete all tiers 1-5 first time round, then tier 1 again, thus both tier 5's will require completing the whole raid twice.
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||00:00 PST||Depending on the Sector|
|END TIME||00:00 PST||Depending on the Sector|
|START DATE||May 16, 2013||Depending on the Sector|
|END DATE||May 20, 2013||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack||Attack Drac Military Fleets|
|ANTAGONIST||Draconian||Lead by Dr. Brennus|
|DURATION OF EVENT||5 Days||Event Store open additional 48 Hour|
Primary Mission Objective
- Destroy Draconian Military Fleets specified by Dr. Brennus.
- 50 unique fleet targets have been designated for destruction.
- Powerful fleets at Level 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50.
- These fleets represent the full power of the Draconian Military. Be prepared for a challenge.
Secondary Mission Objective
- Mission Mastery
- Players WILL have to go through all 50 targets before destroying Military Fleets a second time.
- Defeat ALL Military Fleets to claim an additional prize in each Tier.
- Stingray Hull OR Spectre
- Assault Cannon D33-Z OR Hurricane
- Drone Siege Module III OR Depth Charges III
- Drone Siege Module II OR Depth Charges II
- Drone Siege Module I OR Depth Charges I
- Drac Hunt 4 will feature the slightly different system from Drac Hunt 3 to earn event prizes.
- Once a player destroys all of the targets within a given Tier and completed all previous tiers, they will be able to choose a prize from that Tier.
- After destroying all 50 targets, players can go through the Tiers again and earn the second prize in each Tier. For example, after claiming the new Stingray, players can earn the second Tier 1 prize by completing targets 1-10 a second time.
REVENGE RAID SERIES
BASE INVADERS SERIES
DRAC HUNT SERIES
FORSAKEN FURY SERIES
BURNING SEA SERIES - (Reaver Introduction)
WARZONE SERIES - (Reaver vs. Dracs)