T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|Destroyer||Destroyer X||Destroyer ECM|
|“||Light Draconian Ship with lots of armor for its weight class. A perfect vanguard ship for smaller scale engagements.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Weapon Slots||2 (1 hybrid)|
|Max Weight||431 tons|
|Map Speed||34 mph|
|Time||2h 4m 36s|
- Link 1
- One of the small ships of the Draconian Navy.
- Unlike the other ships of its size, it has a whopping 3 armor slots that allow it to take a pounding to compensate for its negligible armament. If armored with 1(depleted uranium 3 and 2(Titanium 1) and armed with thud cannons. The destroyer Hull can gain a max of 1400hp.
- However, it can also mount a torpedo in one of its two weapon slots.
- The Destroyer is useful for small-scale engagements and is a good vanguard for sub fleets, though it is possible to use this ship in base attacks.
- The Destroyer Hull was rewarded to players trading in;
- It carries a remarkably high amount of armor and is useful for hit-and-runs with Draconian-grade torpedoes.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk