T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
Damage protection (DP) or "Bubbles" protect your base from attacks for a set number of hours.
Damage protection expires when
- the DP countdown timer reaches 0 or
- you attack another player's base.
- You may still engage in Fleet vs. Fleet battles without losing damage protection.
DP will be activated in progressive manner at 25%,50%, and 100%.
|Base Damage (%)||DP Time (Hours)|
When 8 attacks occur within in 1 hour, players bases get 1 hour DP.
When first attack reach 25% and player released DP to attack another base. Next player have to damage base to 50% to achieve DP again, else player base will not be in DP. if first attack over 50% and player breaks DP, next attacker have to 100% the base to achieve DP and the counter is reset to 0%.
- Damage Protection is a duration of time when a base is cannot be attacked.
- Players call this being under the protection of a bubble.
- The trigger point for protection is 25% or higher base damage.
- Damage percentage is calculated by your overall base health, not by the number of buildings destroyed.
- All buildings' health make up the total health of base, walls excluded.
- Different building at different levels have different unknown building hitpoint which contribute to the total base damage. therefore every building do not contribute same percenage to the total base damage.
- Fortification has no effect on base health but building hit point had (but that is unknown to players).
- During a base attack, the top center shows a bar which represents the % of damage of the base.
- You can use that as a gauge of damage done.
- Damage Protection is removed when the player attacks the base of another player or the time duration runs out.
- Outdated : 48 hours of damage protection to players who had been attacked 10 times in 1 hour.
- This feature was termed buddy bubble / Friendly Bubbling / Frubbling and was sometimes used by teams of players to minimize exposure to base attacks.
- This has been modified to 8 base hits in 4 hours and will only give a 1hr duration bubble. Hitting fleets, including the guarding fleet does not count towards the 8 hits. After 4 hours, the hit tally is returned to 0, so the base has to be hit another 8 times to get the 1hr bubble.
- Unlike previously mentioned by Kixeye, hitting fleets does not reset the 8 hit count.
- Players can spend coins to gain bubbles without being hit.
- There is a 24h (Cooldown 5d), 7d (Cooldown 14d) and 28d (Cooldown 28d) option.
- All options have a cooling off period when you cannot coin another DP.
- Link 1
Alliances • Armor • Base Designs • Base Weapons • Battle Log • Blueprints • Chat • Damage Protection • Draconian Cargo Fleets • Extras • Events • Forsaken Missions • Gifting • Leaderboards • Locator • Messages • Quests • Relocating • Rockets • Ship Controls • Ship Weapons • Specials • Starter Protection • Tactical Modules • World Map