T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||Mid-range, jet powered cruise missiles.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Cutlass Missiles||Level I||Level II||Level III||Level IV|
|Range||35 - 74||35 - 74||35 - 74||35 - 74|
|Damage Per Second||14.72||17.03||19.42||41.75|
|Weight||70 Tons||161 Tons||370 Tons||852 Tons|
|Research Time||6h 56m||20 h 50 m||2d 14h 30m||7d 19h 30m|
|Research Requirements||Weapon Lab 5||Weapon Lab 6||Weapon Lab 7||
Weapon Lab 8
|Build Time||41m 40s||2h 5m||6h 15m||
- The Cutlass Missiles are the heavy-duty counterpart to the Rapier Missiles.
- With much the same stat gradients, the tactic of Cutlass Missiles, they "pack a heavy punch and can put a dent in most hulls".
- Their range can be increased by Solid Fuel Boosters with 10%, 20% and 30% to 38.5 to 81.4, 42 to 88.8 and 45.5 to 96.2 with SFB I, II or III, respectively.
- This makes it potentially one of the longest ranged weapons for a fleet.
- Their accuracy can be increased with Laser Targeting with 20%, 40% and 60% with Laser Targeting I, II and III.
- However, once a player reaches about L40, Cutlass missiles are rather useless. Please pay attention and refit and trash your dependency on the Cutlass as soon as possible.
- Bug Fix - Cutlass Missiles will no longer (rarely) appear as rockets.
- Link 1