- There are currently 4 catagories of Forsaken Armor. Iron, Steel,Titanium & Depleted Uranium.
- Forsaken Armor is researched in the Naval Lab.
- Researching Forsaken Armor has the additional benefit of unlocking the ability to build higher level turrets in your base.
|Depleted Uranium I
|Depleted Uranium II
|Depleted Uranium III
|Depleted Uranium IV
- Depleted Uranium 4 is a common goal for players to attain so they can build level 4 turrets.
- A tip: DU4 is the only armor "worth researching". DU2 and DU3 are not worth the time in researching prior to DU4 but is a great way to get additional XP later on in the game.
- Titanium armor is useful in the early game; then you will graduate to DU4 and eventually most of your ships will employ Draconian Armor by the late mid-game (say you are now a level 42 or higher) .
Pages in category "Forsaken Armors"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.