|“||Powerful high-level Draconian Hull that's automatically resistant to cannon fire and comes equipped with Sonar. Also includes plenty of weapon and armor slots, including space for underwater weapons.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Weapon Slots||4 (hybrid)|
|Max Weight||3,040 tons||R9 : 5,040 tons|
|Cargo||45,019||R1 : 765,246|
|Evade Bonus||10%||R5 : 20%||R7 : 30%|
|Combat Speed||12||R2 : 13|
|Map Speed||20||R2 :25|
|Detection Range||50||R3 : 65|
|Thermal Imagiing||R10 : 75|
|Ballistic Defense||+ 40%|
|Explosive Defense||+ 20%|
|Missile Defense||+ 20%||R6 : 35%|
|Accuracy||R4 : 20%||R7 : 40%|
|Concusive Defence||R5 : 20%||R10 : 40%|
|Radioactive Defence||R8 : 30%|
- Link 1
- The Battlecruiser is a light-moderately armoured, fairly fast ship that has a high resistance to ballistic weapons and can equip underwater weapons in all its slots. It's extra detection range allows it to be a great sub hunter as well.
- It can serve many roles as base blitzers or fleet blitzers, which are fast ships with cannons that have high dps and good range.
- It can also be the most useful ship to use in sub-hunting, as the Stalker Submarine with similar detection range lacks in speed, firepower, and technology applications
- This hull was rewarded to the top resource collector during Revenge Raid III - Hull Heist event.
- The Battlecruiser was made available for players who traded in 2.5 million points for this hull during Base Invaders VI, 2.25 million points during Storm Warning, and 3.5 million points during lightning Raid Event.
- A notable feature of this hull is that it has a built-in submarine detection range of 50.
- The built-in submarine detection range of 50 makes the Battlecruiser particularly useful for hunting subs.
- Sonar specials from the Advanced Lab may be added in a special slot, increasing the detection range.
- In early 2013, it became available as a tier 2 prize in the weekly raids.
- The ship has been enhanced with its anti-sub role a bit more clearly by converting all four weapon slots into underwater-capable weapon slots, doubling its built in sonar range, and increasing its maximum tonnage by 1000 tons.
- Retrofit rep cost to be added shortly
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk