This site is created & maintained by players and fans of the game. It is not affiliated to, not endorsed by Kixeye. It is only as good as the contributions that are made to it. So, if you find an error, or there is something missing please feel free to alter or add content. If you do so, please ensure it is as accurate as you can make it, clear and concise.
If you need in-game help make a forum post .
We cannot help you with account issues, bug reports, account bans or anything similar. Please use the official tools on the Kixeye site for these.
Found a bug? Found a hacker? Got banned? Don't tell us, tell Kixeye at KIXEYE Support
Likes Our Facebook Page Now!
For Mobile Platform:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Battle-Pirates-Wiki/156569414545596
Welcome to the Battle Pirates Wiki
Battle Pirates Wiki was created on 10:20, December 16, 2010, by Pro Man (thank you!) and is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia. Battle Pirates Wiki's articles are written by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone having access to the site. The open nature of Battle Pirates Wiki has led to various concerns, such as the quality of writing, the amount of vandalism, and the accuracy of information. Some articles contain unverified, outdated or inconsistent information although a lot of effort goes to keeping them up to standard.
- This wiki is not owned by Kixeye and we're not the Kixeye staff, hence these Copyright notes.
- We recommended you to read our Rules & Policies or you may get banned if you violate them.
- If you have found a user or users who violated the Rules & Policies, please report it to Battle Pirates Wiki Admin for further action.
Notes: This is a work in progress, if you find something missing, have an edit, or want to add in some thoughts of your own, please do so, just double check your edits!
About Battle Pirates
The year is 2067 and Earth is covered in water. Survivors are split factions: The Forsaken, The Legion, The Reavers, The Scourge and the oppressive Draconian Empire.
- Design an island fortress.
- Place defensive platforms, and build walls in range of combinations to defend against attack.
- Engage in real-time synchronous PvP and PVE combat.
- Research new technologies and mix and match armor, weapons and hulls to create more than 50 ships.
- Scavenge for survival by attacking other players Outposts.
- Collect Blueprints and advance technologies.
- Advance your position in one of 500 Sectors on the World Map.
Battle Pirates Help
WORLD MAP / BATTLE