For a flashier, more interesting looking front page, see Battle Pirates Wiki Harimaumalaya-style
587 to 61 makes it totally conclusive. The players believe that the bans are justified and if players want to try and cheat, they get what they are given. Thanks to everyone who voted.
Thank-you everyone for your input to the Ship Design Poll with a large number favouring BPOutpost over the fading Ultimate Shipyard. This weeks poll relates to the new content release.
Welcome to the Battle Pirates Wiki
Battle Pirates Wiki was created on 10:20, December 16, 2010, by Pro Man and is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia. Battle Pirates Wiki's articles are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone having access to the site. The open nature of Battle Pirates Wiki has led to various concerns, such as the quality of writing, the amount of vandalism, and the accuracy of information. Some articles contain unverified, outdated or inconsistent information although a lot of effort goes to keeping them up to standard.
- This wiki is not owned by Kixeye and we're not the Kixeye staff, hence these Copyright notes.
- We recommended you to read our Rules & Policies or you may get banned if you violate them.
- If you have found a user or users who violated the rules & policies, please report it to Battle Pirates Wiki for further action.
Notes: This is a work in progress, if you find something missing, have an edit, or want to add in some thoughts of your own, please do so, just double check your edits!
Battle Pirates Description
The year is 2067 and Earth is covered in water. Survivors are split into two factions: The Forsaken and the oppressive Draconian Empire.
- Design an island fortress with up to 85 land tiles at your disposal.
- Place defensive platforms in range of combinations to deter NPC and player attacks.
- Engage in real-time synchronous PvP and NPC combat.
- Research new technologies and mix and match armor, weapons and hulls to create more than 50 ships.
- Scavenge for survival by attacking other players Outposts.
- Collect Blueprints and advance technologies.
- Advance your position in one of 500 Sectors on the World Map.
Featured Wiki News
- Renewed efforts will be made to make this wiki the prime source of information.
- The navigation quotes will be added in all page to make it easier to navigate!
- The wiki navigation may be updated from time to time.
- The navigation quotes has been added in all Hulls page since January 22, 2014.
Featured Game News
New Settings Menu:
For more info on this update, please visit the Kixeye Form
War Academy Levels 13 & 14.
Reign of Fire
See the Events page for more information, or click the image above!
This week's update will include Component Retrofitting and the Game Tuning Pack.
Game Tuning Pack:
This pack will include some optimizations to gameplay that should help players across all levels.
You’ll now be able to retrofit your favorite Weapon Components using Reputation. These components will Retrofit in groups. For example, if you Retrofit your Assault cannons, all types of Assault Cannons will receive the bonus, including new releases like the Assault Disruptor D33-D.
Below is the Full list of all the available Retrofit Weapon Component groups: