The Administrators here are not part of KIXEYE Staff!
If you need in-game help make a forum post instead of contacting an admin.
Remember, that this is a community run wiki and is not owned by KIXEYE. Please do not treat this as a place to post feedback.
Found a bug? Found a hacker? Got banned? Don't tell us, tell Kixeye at KIXEYE Support
Likes Our Facebook Page Now!
For Mobile Platform:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Battle-Pirates-Wiki/156569414545596
Welcome to the Battle Pirates Wiki
Battle Pirates Wiki was created on 10:20, December 16, 2010, by Pro Man and is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia. Battle Pirates Wiki's articles are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone having access to the site. The open nature of Battle Pirates Wiki has led to various concerns, such as the quality of writing, the amount of vandalism, and the accuracy of information. Some articles contain unverified, outdated or inconsistent information although a lot of effort goes to keeping them up to standard.
- This wiki is not owned by Kixeye and we're not the Kixeye staff, hence these Copyright notes.
- We recommended you to read our Rules & Policies or you may get banned if you violate them.
- If you have found a user or users who violated the Rules & Policies, please report it to Battle Pirates Wiki Admin for further action.
Notes: This is a work in progress, if you find something missing, have an edit, or want to add in some thoughts of your own, please do so, just double check your edits!
About Battle Pirates
The year is 2067 and Earth is covered in water. Survivors are split into two factions: The Forsaken and the oppressive Draconian Empire.
- Design an island fortress with up to 85 land tiles at your disposal.
- Place defensive platforms in range of combinations to deter NPC and player attacks.
- Engage in real-time synchronous PvP and NPC combat.
- Research new technologies and mix and match armor, weapons and hulls to create more than 50 ships.
- Scavenge for survival by attacking other players Outposts.
- Collect Blueprints and advance technologies.
- Advance your position in one of 500 Sectors on the World Map.
Battle Pirates Help
WORLD MAP / BATTLE