|“||High-tech, high-speed submarine with unmatched torpedo firepower.||”|
|— In-game Description|
- This Barracuda ("Cuda") was rewarded to anyone achieving
- It was the third strongest submarine in the game After the Spectre and Reapers.
- Cudas are fast and deadly when equipped with Speed 3 and 6xD63-V torps. they are fast and effective in FvF.
- A fleet of Cudas with D63 and Nautilus Battery III were able to clear a Drac 51-cargo in 90 seconds without being hurt.
- It can destroy elite cargo fleets efficiently.
- Battery III allows it to stay under for 39 secs.
- It has 6 weapon slots, 3 special slots, 1 armor slot, and a max weight of 1970 tons making it a pretty fierce ship.
- Armor not required or needed else you have to dump down weapons or specials
- Learn to drive these and you will know why armor is not needed
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk