List of ArmorsEdit
|Forsaken Armor||Forsaken Plate Armor||Draconian Armor|
Armor is a plating applied to Hulls to increase their resilience and survivability, in exchange for increased weight. Armor equipped on a ship adds points to the hull's base health.
- There are currently 4 catagories of Forsaken Armor. Iron, Steel, Titanium & Depleted Uranium.
- Forsaken Armor is researched in the Naval Lab. Researching Forsaken Armor has the additional benefit of unlocking the ability to build higher level turrets in your base. Depleted Uranium 4 is a common goal for players to attain so they can build level 4 turrets.
- A tip: DU4 is the only armor "worth researching". DU2 and DU3 are not worth the time in researching prior to DU4 but is a great way to get additional XP later on in the game.
- Titanium armor is useful in the early game; then you will graduate to DU4 and eventually most of your ships will employ Draconian Armor by the late mid-game (say you are now a level 42 or higher) .
|Armor Points||Weight (Tons)|
|Depleted Uranium I||203||45|
|Depleted Uranium II||446||99|
|Depleted Uranium III||980||218|
|Depleted Uranium IV||2,156||479|
Forsaken Plate ArmorsEdit
- New Forsaken Armor Plates that are built to withstand High-Salvo rapid fire Weapons, by reducing the damage they deal by a flat amount.
- The effect will be after Defense Bonus is considered, and there will be a minimum amount of damage so that ships will not be immune to a certain type of weapon damage.
|Armor Points||Weight (Tons)||Defense Bonus|
|Ballistic Plate I||750||150||Ballistic Damage -2|
|Ballistic Plate II||1,250||250||Ballistic Damage -4|
|Ballistic Plate III||1,750||350||Ballistic Damage -6|
|Penetrative Plate I||750||150||Penetrative Damage -6|
|Penetrative Plate II||1,250||250||Penetrative Damage -10|
|Penetrative Plate III||1,750||350||Penetrative Damage -14|
|Explosive Plate I||750||150||Explosive Damage -8|
|Explosive Plate II||1,250||250||Explosive Damage -16|
|Explosive Plate III||1,750||350||Explosive Damage -22|
Let's assume our ship has Reactive Armor 3 [RA3] (66% Missiles Defense), and three Penetrative Plate 2 (Penetrative Damage -10).
Now, Let's take Assault Missiles D53-R, it has 150 Damage, 37 Explosive Damage and it has 2 Salvo.
So Per Salvo, damage from Assault Missiles D55-R is 75 Missile Damage and 18.5 Explosive Damage.
RA3 will reduce Missile Damage to 25.5 (34% of 75). Then three Penetrative Plate 2 armor bonus will further reduce 25.5 -30 to -4.5.
So against said ship, only 37 Explosive Damage is counted and a certain minimum Missiles Damage will damage the ship.
- There are currently 4 catagories of Draconian Armor. D1 Series, D2 Series, D3 Series & D4 Series.
- Draconian armors provide almost exactly 4.5 Armor Points / Ton (plus or minus 3 armor point) but they all come with special attributes which can range from bonus resistance against a given damage type, increased map speed, increased combat speed, increased evade, more effecive submarine cloak amongst others.
- They can be obtained by;
|Armor Points||Weight (Tons)||Defense Bonus|
|D1-M||450||100||Missile Resistance +10%|
|D1-X||450||100||Explosive Resistance +10%|
|100||Ballistic Resistance +10%|
|D2-V||750||167||Combat Speed +5%|
|D2-N||750||167||Map Speed +10%|
|D2-T||750||167||Turn Speed +14%|
|D2-M||750||167||+10% Missile Resistance|
|D2-X||750||167||+10% Explosive Resistance|
|D2-C||750||167||+10% Ballistic Resistance|
Sub Stealth Visible Range -5%
|D2-P||750||167||Sub Detection Range +5%|
|D3-V||1,250||278||Combat Speed +5%|
|D3-N||1,250||278||Map Speed +10%|
|D3-T||1,250||278||Turn Speed +14%|
|D3-M||1,250||278||+10% Missile Resistance|
|D3-X||1,250||278||+10% Explosive Resistance|
|D3-C||1,250||278||+10% Ballistic Resistance|
|D3-P||1250||278||Sub Detection Range +5%|
|D4-V||1,750||389||Combat Speed +5%|
|D4-N||1,750||389||Map Speed +10%|
|D4-T||1,750||389||Turn Speed +14%|
|D4-M||1,750||389||+10% Missile Resistance|
|D4-X||1,750||389||+10% Explosive Resistance|
|D4-C||1,750||389||+10% Ballistic Resistance|
|D4-P||1750||389||Sub Detection Range +5%|
- For Forsaken Armors, each category of armor provides more points for less weight per point. For example, Depleted Uranium (DU) provide 2,156 points with a weight of 479 tons compared to Titanium's 1,118 points for 319 tons.
- Depleted Uranium is almost double the points and only about 100 tons more. It is desirable to have armor that is weight efficient because of tonnage weights imposed on the ship by its hull and on the fleet by the size of the dock.
- Depleted Uranium and Draconian Armors provide aproximately 4.5 armor points per ton of the armor.
Effect on Repair TimesEdit
- The repair time of a damaged or destroyed ship is based on its amount of armor points.
- That is 1 second per armor point, except in the case of submarines in which the time is 4 seconds per amor point.
- This can be reduced by 10% by using a "Master Fixer" captain in the Great Hall.