|“||A high tech hull capable of supporting Tactical Modules.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Max Weight||12,000 Tons|
|Requirements||Naval Lab 7|
- The new hull, code named the “Arbiter”, has been designed for a singular purpose, to equip and carry Tactical Modules.
- The Hull itself has been fashioned from a medium sized cargo carrier and has been updated to carry Tactical Modules instead of cargo.
- For its size, the hull is surprisingly fast and has a decent amount of armor.
- The Arbiter is a researchable ship with very limited capacity beyond the Tactical Module it is equipped with.
- Some new players make the mistake of building a lot of Arbiters when they first research them, not realizing that their use is specialized.
- The weight and resource cost of the tactical modules makes them a poor choice for low level pirates.
- The Arbiter is a ship that has only one weapon slot but room for extra tactical upgrades.
- fact 1
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Floating Fortress A • Super Fortress • Sea Scorpion A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Spectre • Mercury • Stingray • Hurricane • Thresher • Mauler • Triton • Goliath • Rampart • Mako • Vanguard • Vindicator • Sawfish
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Interdictor • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Guardian • Reaper • Nuclear Cruiser