|HULL DESCRIPTION||A high tech hull capable of supporting Tactical Modules.|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|Max Weight||12,000 Tons|
|Requirements||Level 7 Naval Lab|
- The Arbiter is the 8th re-searchable hull after the Battle Barge .
- The Arbiter is the only re-searchable ship that comes with a Tactical Module Slot.
- Its full load-out includes 1 weapon slot, 2 armor slots, 2 special slots, and 1 Tactical Module Slot.
- However, due to its low combat potential (only 1 weapon slot), most players only use one ship per fleet, usually as the flagship. Typically, players fit the ship's only weapon slot with defensive weapons.
- This ship however, has very good speed and is excellent for both offensive and defensive use.
- Modules commonly used are the Engine Disruptor, the Microwave Dampener, the Blitz Drone Module, the Siege Drone Module or the Piranha Drone Module.
- Tactical modules give the Arbiter extra armor points, ranging from 500 to 14,000.
Gallery - Animated
Maximum GIF size is 300px x 300px.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
Battle Barge A • Leviathan A • Sea Scorpion A • Floating Fortress A • Hammerhead A • Hammerhead B • Barracuda • Goliath • Spectre • Super Fortress • Hurricane • Triton • Harlock's Triton • Thresher • Mercury • Stingray • Zoe's Stingray • Mauler • Vanguard • Mako • Rampart • Vindicator • Sawfish • Atlas Carrier • Harlock's Atlas Carrier • Lightning Carrier • Nash's Lightning Carrier • Avenger
Corvette • Frigate • Destroyer • Destroyer X • Destroyer ECM • Light Cruiser • Light Cruiser X • Battlecruiser • Battlecruiser X • Battleship • Juggernaut • Juggernaut X • Strike Cruiser • Strike Cruiser X • Missile Cruiser • Missile Cruiser X • Interdictor • Vassago's Interdictor • Viper Interdictor • Dreadnought • Dreadnought X • Spader's DNX • Reaper • Guardian • Nuclear Cruiser • High-Lander's Nuclear Cruiser • Greta's Nuclear Cruiser • Enforcer • Nighthawk • Phantom Nighthawk